北京快乐8在线预测:Free Kick Masters China to open in Inner Mongolia
极速快乐8群 www.vunoz.cn HOHHOT, China - Free Kick Masters China 2019 is slated for June in Hohhot, capital of north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, the city's deputy mayor Zhang Liping said on Monday.
A total of 12 world-class free kick experts and two goalkeepers will compete in the event, Zhang said.
The event is expected to promote the development of football in Inner Mongolia and bring the football culture on grasslands to the world, Zhang added.
Organizers also plan to invite famous international entertainers to develop the event to a global football carnival featuring sports and entertainment.
"I will meet my friends here during the event that will attract enormous attention," said Darko Matic, a famous Croatian soccer player.
- Chinese men's basketball team aims to qualify for Tokyo Olympic Games
- Top seeds Djokovic, Osaka suffer shocking exits from Indian Wells
- CFA starts review of controversial officiating in a CSL game
- Retired Chinese swimming star meets fans at Beijing airport
- Labbadia to leave Wolfsburg at end of the season
- Ronaldo nets hat trick to send Juventus into CL quarters