猜大小技巧:In pursuit of a better life
极速快乐8群 www.vunoz.cn Since the Party's 18th National Congress in 2012, China has lifted an average of 13 million people out of poverty each year. China's poverty relief battle is the world's biggest and toughest.
During deliberations with lawmakers from Gansu province this March, President Xi Jinping said, the last part of an endeavor is the hardest to finish.
The president warned officials against formalism and bureaucracy in poverty alleviation work, and he said they should not cheat in reporting their progress in poverty reduction.
Xi has said "Our mission is to meet the people's aspirations for a better life."
The two sessions once again hand over the answer sheet from the government to the people, and unite billions of Chinese people together to work hard for a better life.
- Country mourns Wenchuan earthquake victims on anniversary
- China's lunar rover travels over 190 meters on moon's far side
- Post-2000 generation feels stronger national pride: survey
- Education authorities warn of unauthorized rankings among schools
- China further regulates military expenditure
- Hospital director removed after 5 newborns die